Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Technically I'm still not home

that is according to Don. He said that since my luggage is still not here...3:17 pm on Tuesday and I arrived home Sunday at 6:15 pm that I'm not fully home.

So does this mean that I'm still on vacation??? I think not. Let me tell you why.
I've been on the phone with India, ummmm, I mean United Airlines at least 6 times because they can't get their act together and get me my freaking luggage. I never once had to call India, I mean United on vacation. Also, I didn't have to take any child to the ER on vacation. I was the child on vacation and my mother didn't even have to take me to the ER on vacation. Heck I didn't even hardly think about children on vacation! Then today a quick request from my mom "show me how to work the weed wacker" somehow turned into cutting/mowing/raking thistles and ground cover out of a huge garden plot. Loads of work and a sunburn too.

So I think it is plain to see that I am most certainly NOT still on vacation. Although I am not technically at school I feel that I'm not on vacation anymore either.

So if you are United reading this.... DELIEVER MY STINKING LUGGAGE THAT HAS BEEN IN CHICAGO SINCE LAST NIGHT AND NO ONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT. EITHER THAT OR GET ME THE STINKING NUMBER TO THE LOST LUGGAGE CLAIMS DESK AT O'HARE AND I'LL PICK IT UP MYSELF!

Rant over...maybe

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Uuugh...definitely still not on vacation!!! Luggage aside, all that yard work and a sunburn was probably even more tiring than being in a classroom all day. Kurt keeps commenting about me being on summer vacation. I could throttle him. I work harder now, home all day with three kids, than I do at school. At least at school, I get an actual lunch break every day!!! :O