Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cross another thing off my summer To Do List

I can officially cross something else off my Summer to do list. I make a list of things I want to try to accomplish every summer. This entry has been on the last 3 To-Do Lists, and has not been crossed off. Actually the two big things that have been carry-overs have been crossed off.

The first I finally got crossed off was to have a garage sale. Here's the proof!



The second big thing off my list was to make jelly. I've grown up with homemade strawberry jelly. It is really the only jelly I will eat. If I run out over the winter, I'll force myself to eat store bought strawberry jelly but really hate it. My kids love this jelly too. It makes the BEST peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!


Credits here

So now that two of the biggies are done, I'll have to start wittling down the list by trying to get done the little things. I'm waiting for a rainy day to backup all my photos onto DVD's. I've got a lot of scrapbooking projects on the list to get finished too. I think I need to give my girlfriend a little jingle to see if she's home and wants to get together and scrapbook so I can finish a Christmas journal she tells me I have to finish first before moving on to any other projects. Hear that Marybeth, I'm ready to tackle the Christmas journal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say you've gotten quite a bit accomplished to just be in the middle of July :)
Love your jam layout :)