Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another new scrapbook page


Credits Here

I've done another scrapbook page today. I had it almost finished then things came up that I had to leave and go deal with. Today started calm, relaxing, the kind of day I thought I'd have all day then around 2 things got crazy. By the time I'd gotten home, it was after 5:30 and I said to Doug, "Is it really 5:30?"

Fixed dinner, took Doug to finally register to vote, and got home just before a horrible line of storms. Doug left with my car...whaaaa...then the hail started. Thankfully pea sized and stopped really fast.

Brian called into work and had to go work. Glad he's someplace safe during this storm too. He gets off at 9:00ish.

Ok, I think that's all for now. I will shut down the computer, although I think the storm is just about passed, and sit and knit for a while.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

No comments: