Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ok...I'm home, tired, and now have lots 'o laundry

Monday night, around 10:00 pm the luggage was finally delivered. I have to say it was 100% in tact. Nothing lost, nothing damaged. It was just a good feeling to finally know you had all your stuff back. The kids & Don got their little souviners yesterday. We tried this candy my friend Susanna gave me as a little Welcome to Finland gift. I can't remember the name but it is a salty licorice. Well it must be an acquired taste or something you must eat from a very young age but we all got that look on our faces. You know that look...the one where you are shocked at the taste and you really don't like it. Well it was that one!

My in-laws made it into town yesterday and we got them to the airport for their flight on time. Unfortunately, their flight was delayed several hours after a storm passed through the area. They are safe in Las Vegas now.

Today I am getting a hair cut. I tried at the last minute before I left but she was booked. Today, I'll be a bit lighter on top. I'm sure it's going to be short and sassy. I'm to the point where I can't really stand taking the time to worry about my hair.

Trying to decide what to do on the 4th. We don't have any major plans. We've talked about where to watch fireworks that is about all.

I've downloaded all my photos but haven't done any editing on them.
But I'll include a few in this post for you to see where I went on my fantastic trip.










1 comment:

Ursula Page said...

WOW! I am so jealous of your trip! Looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!