Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I'm glad to be home on the 4th of July. I think it would just feel a bit odd to be away from home on America's Independence day.

Not that we have any spectactular plans or anything. Right now, Doug's at work. Brian works from noon until close, which is 6 pm I think. Don is going to a car show with his hearse. I guess I can either go and sit at the car show ::::yawn:::
or I can stay home and do laundry. Super choices don't you think? Laundry is important because I'm just about out of summer clothes and definately underwear. This is what I dread, I hate being home alone on a perfect day. I love being up alone in the morning while it's quiet while everyone else sleeps, but I hate being home alone with nothing to do.

It is beautiful here today. Super blue skies, a little breeze, and temps that are in the 70's. I think this is PERFECT summer weather. Not too cool to sit outside and read and get some sun to try to keep up what little bit of tan I have started, and not too hot to cook yourself until you're a pool of sweat.

So I guess I'll end this post before it starts to have that "feel sorry for me that I don't have anything to do on the 4th of July" kinda feel. I hope you have a fantastic Independence Day. Lots of fun, food, friends, and fireworks!

No comments: