Monday, June 30, 2008

4:40 a.m. and I'm wide awake

I am really tired, yawning a bit, but I have to jolt myself back into "real" time. Chicago time, central time that is. I've been through so many time changes in the past 12 days that I don't really know one from the other right now. It does feel a lot like Copenhagen time, which is 7 hours ahead of central time, so it feels like 11:40 a.m. to my body.

I got home last night and I swear the flight from Heathrow was the longest 7 hours, which turned into more like 8 to 8.5 hours. They lost one of my bags. Of course it was the one with all the souvineers in it and Doug kept saying "what did you get me?"
The boys are at the age where it is so hard to buy souvineers for. A tee-shirt is always good, but when the price gets converted to US dollars, paying $50ish for a tee-shirt is rediculous.

Well I'm cutting this post short. I seem really hungry or thirsty and I'm going to try to head back to bed to get back to the regular time things.

I'll update on the trip in the near future. Until then, please cross your fingers that my bag arrives today!

No comments: