Friday, July 11, 2008

Jammies Day

Ever have those, a day where you stay completely in your jammies? That's today for me. I know if I decide to go to the softball game to watch, I'll have to get dressed that's for sure. I've been trying to get some things done I've been avoiding, like laundry. I know I've got to wash some rugs still and want to throw the shower curtain but that means shower first!

It's hot and humid outside. I have no real desire to go out. I should really bring the dogs in. I know they enjoy it outside but they're black and absorb the heat faster than other dogs.

Doug went to the theater and tried to pick up hours. The kitchen manager wanted him back desperately, but the facility manager who was originally the thorn in his side said they are rediculously overstaffed. I told him he's going to have to get mighty creative to make money the last few weeks of vacation.

Other than that, Don's gone and that car he was driving broke down a second time. Seems to be a huge suggestion that someone wasn't supposed to go on this trip.
I'm also thinking about taking the spiritual gifts class again. It is a 2 part class that starts on Sunday. I think Brian will be away next week also.

Enjoying summer and the decisions I can make to either do something or not do something. How about you, what do you have planned this weekend?

No comments: