Sunday, June 08, 2008

Garage Sale anyone??

That's been one of the first things to accomplish on my Summer To Do list.
I create a list at the beginning of each summer of things I want to accomplish. Sometimes I carry things over from the previous summer's list and there are times that I do things that aren't on the list so I add them to the bottom to see how much I did or didn't actually accomplish over the summer vacation.

This is my To Do List as it stands right now.

2008 To Do List

1. go on vacation
2. make jelly
3. read books
4. scrapbook
5. finish Christmas journal
6. back up all photos onto dvd
7. finish altered puzzle pieces
8. work on Oprah book
9. finish knitting sweater
10. file and organize paper work
11. have garage sale
12. put stuff on ebay
13. alter and create photo cubes with cubes
14. finish altering 2 more H’s
15. find a shelf and put it up over couch for H display
16. clean out the top of Brian’s closet
17. learn to roller blade
18. make “believe” book
19. exercise more
20. remove wallpaper and paint kitchen
21. move old stove out and new stove in
22. make mom’s scarf
23. find knitting pattern for boys’ hats
24. visit farmer’s market more often
25. use chalk/pastels to color floral drawing
26. update the new phone book

Ther are some fun things, some things that are mandatory and somethings I keep moving on from year to year. I think learn to roller blade has been a carry over for 3 years and make jelly for 2. Oh the Oprah book has been on there for a while as well. Some can be done in combination like read more/vacation/knit mom's scarf. I plan on taking my books and knitting on my vacation. The flight to England will give me good uninterupted time as will the sea days on the cruise.

I doubt the wallpaper/paint job will get done because Don's unemployed and that's just extra money we don't have right now. Hopefully the guys can surprise me by moving out the old stove while I'm on vacation.

I should just get some dvds and back up one per day. I have started my scrapbook more yesterday I did a page. Boy I'm out of the loop on this because it took me hours to finish this simple page.



Credits here

Other than that, nothing big and exciting happening since I started summer vacation on Friday. Just looking forward to getting out, doing things, and spending time with friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no altering or scrapbooking till that Christmas journal is done!!!!!!!!! : 0 )