Monday, June 16, 2008

Bon Voyage

In less than 24 hours I'll be leaving for my trip to anywhere in the world. You may remember that 3 years ago my mom gave me a wonderful Christmas present. She gave my sister and I a trip to anywhere in the world. They could be together or seperate. Well They are seperate, my sister went to Banff, Canada. I'm going on a Northern European/Russian cruise.


Not only will I get to see 7 magnificent cities, I'll get to meet my good friend Susanna. We've been online friends for quite a while now. We met at 2Peas and connected with a bunch of other ladies whose goal was to have pages published in scrapbook magazines. I've met a bunch of great people this way who I feel have all become best friends to me.

So I'm 99% sure that I won't be updating the blog until I get back. Then, I'll have a ton of pictures and stories to tell.

Until then...bon voyage!

No comments: