Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello from Copenhagen

A quick hello from Copenhagen. It is 12:45 pm here and barely 5:45 am on the 19th in the US. We, my mom and I are nearly ready to head to the cruise ship. We got in on time and were exhausted. We did visit the trendy shopping spot Strøget. Unfortunately all the stores were closed. Things I have noticed close early here. I'm most impressed by all the bicycles and that it is pretty clean here. All the taxi's I've seen are Mercedes. Shocking to me, nothing like that in the least bit in Chicago. The airport was so Ikeaesque. Now there's a new word for you. The keyboard on this computer is also a bit different. Where the apostrophe is, is the ø.

I think I should end this as we are probably looking for a short jaunt (maybe) then grab our luggage out of holding, grab a taxi and head for the cruise.

BTW - the new fashion accessory is summer scarves! I'm on the lookout.

No comments: