Monday, July 17, 2006

Seems my life has taken a turn

to the not so busy life! Quite enjoyable, quite a shock to the system. I need to clean my house, and I've been working on laundry for the past 2 days. About 3 more loads I believe. We are having 1o friends over Saturday night so if I start today, I can have it cleaned and ready
by then. My plan is to make some of the food Thursday evening and go to CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) trade show on Friday to hang out with some good Tipster friends. Then Saturday I can finish up the food and a bit more cleaning and getting the outside ready. Since I moved,
my house isn't really conducive to entertaining any more. It's tiny, it's ok for us, but with 10 other friends it will be cramped if we cannot hangout outside.

I'm looking to grill everything and make some cool salads I think. Quesdillas are in order and I think some kabobs, both sausage & veggies and shrimp kabobs. Anyone have any good recipes for some fresh summer salads?? I'm also making waffle cups and we'll have ice cream for desert.

I have to go to Target, I need tp, detergent, a few other things and the bicycle streamers I totally forgot until today for my friend Susanna. OMG Susanna I'm so sorry. I'll go today or tomorrow.

Ok, here is what I've been working on lately.




No comments: