Friday, July 07, 2006

First draft is DONE!

Yesterday morning, I printed out two copies
of my first draft of the case report I have to
write for my class. Technically I'm not done
because I know it will come back needing edits
but I think it is pretty good for a first time ever
of writing it. Next week is supposed to be the
last week of classes. YAHOO!!! But we got
an idication that the research/statistics
professor might tack on a couple of writing
projects because summer grades aren't due until
August..what's that about...done is DONE!

After being super stressed about the dumb
case report so I've not been doing too much
scrapping, but I pulled my laptop into the living
room, sat my big butt in the rocking chair and
turned watched The River Wild which is quite
suspenseful then Finding Neverland came on.
I had never seen that before and I thought it
was going to be quite boring from the beginning.
Then I had to leave to watch Doug play
softball with the church so I missed the last
20 minutes of the movie GRRRRRRR!
I found it on cable again when I got home so I
watched the entire movie again with Brian.
It is really becoming interesting when Brian
starts to notice foreshadowing. That is one of
those skills you can really refine when you've
seen a movie before.

Ok, now that I mentioned that I was
scrapping, here is my page!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats on the first draft! That's always the hardest part! Oh, and AWESOME layout!

Deanna said...

what a SUper LO!... well done..goodluck with any other drafts...hoping there wont be too many!