Friday, July 07, 2006

2 post 1 day...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

Not that I have anything more to say, I've just had
one super relaxing day. The kind of day where I'm
sure my butt expanded from sitting on it all day.
Seriously, it's 10:55 and I don't have to get ready
for bed, I've been in my jammies & robe ALL day!!

Well I did 2 load of laundry, changed my sheets and
watched 6 episodes of Sex in the City.

I post a layout that I did earlier, now here is another one.
I love this one so much more than the one I did earlier
today, but the one in the last blog entry is not the one
I am talking about. I love that one below a lot too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your LOs are gorgeous!!! Love all the arrows you use!

Adrienne said...

can't wait to see the final of your newest creation! Hope you are surviving this last week of school...