Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ok no more torture

I'll tell you those 4 little words I heard last night that I thought I would never hear.

They were...."I got a job."

Doug is now the cashier at Nancy's Pizza. A job he applied for in early June, they never called, he went in to talk to the owner after a week and a half, in which she said well they aren't really looking for anyone right now. WHAT???? Then why have the sign up in the window??

Well yesterday he went to my mom's house and when he came out to the car, he had a missed call, no message so he called back saying someone from this number called me, and viola, he got the job over the phone. He even worked last night for 2 hours.
He works tonight for 2 hours, tomorrow for 2 hours and Friday a full shift!

Yipee now I can hear those words Ursula thought...I don't need money!
He can buy his gas, pay his insurance, and pay us for the car. Well the money was his from an inheirentance, but he will pay himself back. Shhhhh don't tell him that!

Ok, I've done two loads of laundry and a page. I'll show you. This was start it, leave it, come back and get some inspiration kind of layout. Not my best, but definetly a done page! Well no I can't, again blogger is funky with photos. I insert it and only get html code, not the picture.

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

yippee, yahoo! And, oh my gosh, Laura, I can't get my kids to leave the bubble wrap alone! ROFLOL! Where do you find this stuff?? SO fun!