Sunday, April 22, 2007

What a weekend

The weather has been fantastic! Yesterday about 77, today 80. Today is a bit more windy, gusty you'd say. The winds of change are blowing. We are predicted to have thunderstorms tonight. Hey I'm enjoying today for today.

Church, wake, musical, now an assignment. Nothing new in that respect; just another typical day in my world. I'll be so happy to rejoin the ranks of the "what normal people do" after school is out.

Today was the final day of the musical. The kids all seemed so much more relaxed today. After they tear down the set, there is another cast party. Doug's gotten home the past couple nights after 1:00 am. It's no wonder he didn't want to get up yesterday morning, or this morning. I hope he's having the time of his life. He's got approximately 30 more school days until he graduates.

With that it means I have about 30 more school days. I'll get that official update tomorrow from a co-worker who is retiring and has been counting down since last year. He also needs to make up his mind who he will ask to prom. The theme is something James Bond..007. Great theme I think considering they are graduating in 07! I actually think he's got 2 extra days off this week because the seniors don't attend school while the juniors take their state assessments. Lucky guy!

Just a reminder...61 more days until grad school is officially FINISHED!!

Ok off to make a decision about what's for dinner. I also need to go buy some dog food. Oh...that assignment too. Well it's almost over.

No comments: