Thursday, April 19, 2007

ahhhhhhhh TGIF

It's late and it's almost Friday...payday Friday to be exact.
This has been the first week back and a crazy one.
My students were selected to perform at the district fine art's fair. I couldn't go because Brian had a volleyball game and today was the opening night of Doug's highschool musical Music Man.

Today one of my students was a bit out of control today and I asked his father to come in. That helped a bit. Tomorrow should be better.

Yesterday I got my rough draft back and it has a lot of edits. I'm not sure I trust the guy proofing it because he's had articles published and there are mistakes that stick out like a sore thumb in the published article. Anyay there are A LOT of things he wants me to work on and I have another project due on Tuesday as well.

I also had another nice suprise today. Someone brought a guest to my room. Not really a guest, a visitor. It was the university supervisor who was in charge of my student teacher. He gave me a paper that allows me to take a 3 semester grad class for free.

Yeah...don't even say it...I'm counting down the number of days until my Master's degree is finished, 64 more, and I'm thinking about taking another class. This is the way teacher's make more money...take more classes.

Want to shout out to my good friend Adri who I'd love to have a mini vacation to come and say hi!
Congrats to Ursula and Chris on 10 years of marriage.
And to Doug...you did a great job tonight!

No comments: