Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back and trying to relax and get things done

We had a fantastic time doing very little in Wisconsin.
There wasn't any snow at all and the boys were bummed they
couldn't snowmobile. I was too in fact. The boys found
some things to do on the ice. Brian found out he's a pretty
good ice skater. Doug wouldn't put on the skates when Brian
was done to even try. I put on the ladies skates, that were
brand new and totally too stiff to skate in.

We had a nice Chrismtas and wanted to show off a couple of
pictures of the cabin. The boys totally want to return in
the summer, but it's booked for every week already.

I did start crocheting again. I've been hooking like
crazy! Anyway, that is what vacations are for right, relaxation??
I'm trying hard to rest, relax, and enjoy before school starts
again on the 8th.

Enjoy the view, we did!


3 comments:

Ursula Page said...

wow!!!!!! looks like so much fun!

SusannaT said...

The view is fabulous!

Nancy said...

Wow! What a gorgeous cabin and view! Laura, I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas there. Next year, I am coming with you.