Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to school

Yep it's over. Vacation officially ends today, tomorrow it's back to school.
I've taken advantage of having 2 weeks off and feel I've made it through a little more relaxed than usual. It sure was nice to have just the weekend before Christmas then it was like having almost 2 full weeks off without the stress or the hustle and bustle getting ready for Christmas.

Over my "winter break" which I still slip and call it Christmas vacation ;) I offically finished crocheting 2 hats, 3 scarves, and 1 shawl. I am ready to start an afghan. 4 colors, newish stitch for me but I've checked out a couple of visual reference books and a million question book from the library. I also managed to catch up on 2.5 seasons of Sex in the City. I'm in the middle of season 4 now. Carrie's second go-round with Aiden. Whoaaaaaaa that guy buffed himself up and looks so much better with short hair!

So I'd better get to bed so I can get up and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for those kiddos in the morning. In addition to back to school, I need to go get my eyebrows waxed, we forgot today during my appointment, pick up some mail, I want to get back to water aerobics, the boys have volleyball practice, I have thank you notes to make or buy and write out, and I still have a couple of scrapbook pages to finish for my creative team committments. OH!!!!!! How ever could I forget the BCS game is on too! GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck on my first day back, I hope those kids are a bit more quiet than usual...you know being off of their schedule and all ;)

Here is my newest page

credits

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Totally gorgeous page, Laura! Makes me want to sit down and take a load off! Is that paper? It totally looks like a paper layout, if it isn't!

Hope the kids went easy on you, lol.