Monday, January 15, 2007

A bit of Mojo

I've had a spurt of mojo lately.

I made 7 simple thank you cards. I lost our address book in the move and altered a spiral journal. Yes, I really used paper, scissors, glue, ribbon, and stickers. It felt a bit unusual! I still have to cut and tie on all the ribbons onto the spiral. It was done though and cute. Now I can start filling it up with names, addresses & phone numbers.

Wouldn't ya just know as soon as I made a new one, the old one appeared. It was in the top of the closet on a shelf. I think it's a bit jealous of the new one so it appeared. It's been missing since February!

I've also been trying to scrap a bit. Digital is my way now. I really have the urge to ditch all the paper I have and sell it on ebay, but then I think I have so many old photos and half completed albums that I really should keep it and finish those albums.

But here is what I've done.



Credits



Credits

No comments: