Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Trying to be good

This week I've trying to be good and eat more healthy.
Don and I have been taking walks and I try walk a little
further each day.

Well we've had Y memberships for quite a while.
Maybe a year and a half.
Well we were gong ho for a while; then like most
exercise programs it went kaputz.

Well today we went back to the Y. Don and I took a
deep water aqua aerobics class. I was so proud of
going and of Don for going with me to support me.
Although Don was the only man there, we saw two
people in the class that we knew. One of our friends
even said her husband comes. Maybe that will encourage
Don to keep going. It felt very cool and envigoriating.
I think I'll go back again.

I also found out since the last time I'd been there that
they put in a quick workout like a 40 minute circuit
similiar to curves. Geesh a lot changes when you
don't go for a while.

Any and all encouraging words accepted on this weight loss
journey.

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Laura: That is AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you! You go, girl!!! Send some of that initiative my way, too, will ya? ;)