Sunday, September 24, 2006

Senior Pictures

This is also another long overdue post.

Doug had his senior pictures taken in early
August and it took forever for us to get them.
Yes, their mistake because we told them to
change our address in their system and they
didn't. You may think these are good, and a
few are, but most I didn't even bother to scan.

We had retakes done last Monday and we're still
waiting for those to arrive. We've got to make
a choice for the yearbook and we are certainly hoping
that the retakes are so much better, and arrive before 10/5.

Anyway, leave a comment and let us know which you like the
best.




8 comments:

Ursula Page said...

Laura - the pics are wonderful! He has really grown up. I think my favorite is the one with the brick wall. i wish I had one of those to use as a backdrop, LOL!

Rachael said...

I like 2, 6 and 10 the best! :)

Anonymous said...

#2 is my favorite

kimberlee

Tamra said...

I think that I like #9 the best, but I like #6 too. They are all good - have fun deciding :) -tamra

Nancy said...

I love all of the pics! If I had to chose just a couple, I would say 1 and 6.....for some reason 3 and 4 will not load for me. Anyway, they are all really really good.

Angelina Schwarz said...

I like 1. I know I'm messing up the numbers with my vote, sorry! :p I just think he looks the most natural in that one, and I love his smile! :)

Anonymous said...

my favs are 1, 6, 7 and 9, but they all are pretty good! Good luck to make your decision!

Anonymous said...

ooh they are all so cool!
love them
you´ve been tagged too.
details on my blog
greets
nina
2 is my favorite!!!
http://ninascraps.mydesignblog.de/index.php