Thursday, September 07, 2006

I feel great!

I really was concerned that I might be a bit sore after
yesterday's water aerobics but nope, not an ache or pain
anywhere. My joints actually feel a little less stiff and
I thought I should do some exercise today and technically
I did. I walked up three flights of stairs, down a flight,
around to the next hall and up or down again. It was
open house/curriculum night at the high school.

Don and I went to some together, some apart and to some
not at all. Found out how to use the online grades and
got the passwords. AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh now I'll know
all the grades with no surprises! Unfortunately there are
already a few not so good ones for one of my sons.

OK...stop right there Laura, you've been told this is no
longer an area you are to worry about.

Ok self, I know that but it's hard!

Ok, I realize that sometimes it might just suck to
have a mom who is a teacher, smart and very, VERY
Nagging and sets high expectations.

So I'm trying to work through this, he's getting older
and must do this on his own. Geesh, I could have
used another exercise class instead of the stress
of open house. Oh well, I'll be over it by tomorrow,
I hope.

Anyway as of today, I'm an advocate for water
aerobics. I almost can't wait to go back
for the next class.

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

You're right. It is hard. My kids are still in elementary school and I already feel the same way you do. I'm like "what do you mean you want to set your reading goal for only ten minutes a night!! NO WAY!!" And, Ben's only eight...
no worries. You'll do fine, and so will B.
xoxo