Saturday, September 23, 2006

Long overdue update and I've been tagged

I've just got to say thanks Ange! Yeah right :)~

She tagged me to post 5 weird things about me or
my pets
Ok here goes...

1. I have a glitter phobia! Yes you read it right I
hate glitter, will not touch glitter, and will usually not
buy anything that has glitter on it. It also drives me
absolutely bonkers when girls put glitter in their hair and
cannot get it out after washing their hair. ((((shudder))))

2. I sort my m&m's into piles of color. I eat them in the
order of least to most. Sometimes I put them into color patterns
if I have the same number of different colors and then I must
eat all of the color patterned groups together.

3. My last three dogs have been adopted from the pound.
Coincedentially they all have been black cocker spaniels.
Now what are the chances of that?

4. I have never EVER been on a roller coaster. I will probably
never go on one either.

5. I guess the last weird thing about me is that my husband
owns a hearse and has nothing to do with the funeral business
yet anyway.

My class started 2 weeks ago and it seems to be going ok so far.
Each classmate is tutoring a student for 10 weeks. We'll be
doing reports and such about the progress that each student is
making.

School has been quite difficult to say the least. I've got
a group of students who are not used to being so structured
and two that I've been dealing with behavior issues.
Some nights I feel like I've had the life sucked out of me
and go home and literally vegitate, nothing else.

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 others:
unfortunately most of my blog
readers have already been tagged.

Nancy M.
Shellie J.
Cindy Simon
Douglas
Brian

4 comments:

Ursula Page said...

Laura - I LOVED reading your weird things! I had no clue about any of those things...especially the hearse LOL!

Nancy said...

I am lol about your weird self....but if you are waiting for me to post mine.....don't hold your breath! LOL

Angelina Schwarz said...

You WEIRDO!!!! ROFLOL!

Sorry things are so rough for you with school right now. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...you'll make it! :)

Cindy said...

Oh man, I just saw that you tagged me you stinker! That's four times in two days, lol! I gotta get less friends or something. Well Anita Stergiou tagged me with the same question so you can read my response on my blog if you want to. :)