Sunday, March 09, 2008

Some Blog Redecorating

Not only did I update my header, which still could use a bit of shrinkage to fit in the template but I upgraded my blog so that I can use the new basic drag and drop, easy upload, easy changes format.

Although I've had to make a few changes and updates, I love the ease of making changes now!

Thanks for that Blogger!

I've finished my little knitted bag. I need to do just a bit more work on the handles but I've already done the yarn swatch for the sweater I'm going to start on. My first sweater!

I also jumped on the Ravlery waiting list. Maybe I should start a knitting blog. I doubt I could keep that updated because my other blog has kind of been neglected. I really need to get myself on a schedule and integrate exercise in that and time to reflect and pray daily.

I'll just keep working because I can only get better if I keep trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice changes laura.....help! I started to create a blog this afternoon and I am clueless.....lol. How are you doing dear?

Anonymous said...

Photos, dear, PHOTOS!! What good is the mention of a bag with no pics??