Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday..and we got more snow

Late this afternoon we got rain/sleet/snow all at once and now there is white again on the grass and driveway. The weather changed again and I'm sure the air pressure dropped bigtime because when the weather started changing I got a killer headache. It was so bad I couldn't stand my glasses sitting on my face. Bad thing since I was at work and had to drive home. Believe me, you don't want to be on the roads if I drive without my glasses! It was so bad that I had to call and cancel my hair appointment. Believe me, after 5-6 weeks I don't ever cancel a hair appointment if I don't have to. It's going to be at least another 2 weeks before I can get in, I'm sure. My hairdresser will be out of town next week during spring break.

So are you wearing green today or did you get a little pinch? I wore green!

I also report that I lost another pound. Pound schmound. I worked my butt of at the gym this week to lose a pound. Considering my PSA about skipping Steak & Shake, I'm glad I lost a pound.

More health news to report, Brian called me as I got to work saying that the school was kicking him out. Nothing serious, just some pink eye. More health concerns, but he's been out and about while he was still recouperating from the "flu" or something close to it. He probably never got totally over the virus.

My last post talked about a huge stack of papers to grade. After school I took that stack, spread them out on my big table at school and graded several stacks. Now I have a ton to put into the computer but the papers will be graded. After getting these into the computer I'll start working on the big animal report project, but I've read through so many rough drafts the biggest part won't be so bad. I'll keep plugging along this week and get done what I can.

Ok, I think I've rambled on enough. I think my brain needs to rest. Knitting seems to be calling, a mindless activity where I sit without stress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I mention that it is like 75 here? Maybe spring will come soon...

Anonymous said...

Laura, one of the moms from my class also had the same thing happen, with the pink eye/ flu combo. Ugh.

PHOTOS OF KNITTING, PLEASE!!!