Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009! Glad you here. I can't say that 2008 was horrible, but there are parts I'm definately glad are over. I couldn't go around them, just had to barrel through them head first.

I've been having an enjoyable break. I really needed this break and unfortunately it's a long push until Spring break. We've not nasty state proficency tests to get through and I'm sure my class isn't yet prepared. I'm finding myself a bit more focused to get down to business.

Now for my one little word...I still haven't picked one. While thinking about it and praying about it something popped into my mind. I rearranged the order and it came out like this: Balance, Harmony, Restore, Serenity. Then this came to me. Balance and Harmony restore serenity. Hmmmmmmmm so does that mean my would should be balance? Still trying to decide, this will need some serious thought.

So did you make any resolutions? The only resolution I've ever made and kept was 2 years ago when I said I wouldn't drink soda any longer. I've done that for 2 years.

We are doing a biggest loser weight loss team game at work so I know I've got to get back into a healthier lifestyle again. I really need to balance work and home so I can schedule exercise time and hobby time. I know I can easily squeeze in a few minutes to knit each day. Now I have to find some exercise that I want to do and a place to do it without spending tons of money. I am seriously wanting Wii Fit so I can add some fun into my exercise time. I can also use the stairs at school, the track at the college, the halls at both schools, my mom's treadmill, or just bundle up and put on the Ipod and just go.

Hope you all have a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds to me that "balance" is a great word for you in 2009!