Friday, December 05, 2008

Almost that "one little word" time

Last January, I posted on my other blog that my one little word was BELIEVE. I needed to do a lot of believing. Believe it or not, it was a good word, especially over the summer. It took me quite a while to pick that word. I've been just now starting to think about my word for 2009. I've actually just been talking to my good friend, Marybeth about it.

I've come up with a list that will need to start narrowing down. Here it is:
Harmony
Serenity
Compromise
Stop
Restore
Breathe
Shed
Less
Balance
Simplicity
Prioritize

I usually look up each word in the dictionary and make sure what I need is in that definition. Sometimes I even use the thesaurus to find what I'm looking for. Then I'll start looking or making things that will be around to help me remember.

Are you picking one little word to help you next year?

No comments: