Saturday, December 01, 2007

A little December fun

Here on Valerie Fowler's blog is a really interesting Photo A Day challenge. I really like that she's making it so laid back and easy. The concept is to take a photo a day. Wow, hard right?

I think this is a cool idea and I can envision a really great scrapbook layout, mini album or a photo collage in a cool frame that could turn into a really wonderful holiday decoration.

I'm really going to try to do this each day in December and then post the photo in my blog. Today I'll have to hunt for something to take a picture of. I might do two tomorrow when I try to get my Christmas decorations out.

I hope that you are having a lovely weekend and try this daily photo challenge.

Now I've got to get back to a little advent calendar project I need to finish. Yes, I'll post a photo of that too.

No comments: