Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kept Resolution

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Are you good about keeping them or are you one of those people who start but then stop within a few weeks? Well I always was one who was sort of stopped after a few weeks so I'm really proud of myself. I've actually kept my 2007 resolution. On December 31, I had my last can of soda. My resolution was to give up pop; all forms of it. I wouldn't switch from regular to diet, I was just stopping. Now realize I didn't say give up caffine but since I've never been a coffee drinker I've given up a lot of caffine. I do splurge and have a chai tea frappachino from Starbucks and that's just enough caffine to keep me going.

So now that I've kept this resolution I'm going to try to make another one and keep it up. I haven't quite yet decided what I'm going to pick this year but I just hope it is a rewarding experience with another positive result.

No comments: