Saturday, December 08, 2007

Some Merry Decorating

Just a little bloggity banner update for the winter season!

I've got to get some new photos out of my camera and onto the computer. I've also got to get up-to-date with Val's photo a day blog challenge.


If you can't read the credits on the banner, the paper, journal box, stitched snowflake & pin are by Ashley Olson's Like Winter kit. The tree templates are by Valerie Fowler and are a blog freebie at her blog When Val sits Down. The glitter bracket is by Brenda Kempf, and the pink ribbon is by Christine Smith's Ribbon Lover's set in pink.

I'm hoping this blog update will last a bit longer than the Christmas season. I tried to go a little wintery.

3 comments:

Sinead said...

Love the new look, Laura!

Anonymous said...

love the new blog header, Laura!

Suzanne Webb said...

You know I love that new header...wish I were as savvy :)
Suzie