Thursday, October 25, 2007

A new layout

credits here

This is my crazy Brian. You can never guess what this kid's going to do next. These photos come as a result of my camera being hijacked! I have about 30 of these pictures. I have to say I have one unique kid here.

This great photo frame is by Valerie Fowler. There is a girly frame and a boyish frame included with the set. There are one,two, three, and four photo frames included. They can be purchased here. Run don't walk because they are on sale on Thursday!



There is also a fancy frame set by Val too.

Val has some of the cutest stuff. She's having a chat on Sunday night at The Digichick. Val and the team will be chatting from 8:30-10 eastern. I hear there are going to be goodies and a special prize given away at the chat. I hope you'll stop by.

Now the fun is over. See that kid above in that layout, well yesterday he was one of just a select few who was given an invitation to not attend school for the next 3 days. Ok, in layman's terms the kid was suspended. They call it harrassment, but I call it stupid. He was caught video taping different things at school and supposedly he was showing people when he shouldn't be and got caught. UGH, I'm telling you, things are never simple with this kid.

Until next time...toodles

No comments: