Monday, October 22, 2007

Did I mention I joined WW

Yep I did I joined Weight Watchers. I've got a big goal but have to start little by little. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I have to be consciencious in what I eat. I can technically eat anything I want, I just have to think and use moderation.

I'm happy to report I've officially lost 2 pounds. Slow and steady wins the race. I walked a mile on Saturday. Easy Peasy! I think I'm going to look for some counter that tracks how many miles I walk. Unfortunately the weather is not getting cold and bad and darker earlier. I will really have to put my Y membership to good use.

Well just a short post to celebrate my success! I hope you acheive a small goal that helps you reach to a larger goal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, way to go on joining WW and starting the process of a healthier lifestyle. I wish I could go walking with you every night.
I just noticed your geocache counter on the side of the blog. Love it! LOL
NancyM