Sunday, October 14, 2007

New header credits

I only know enough http edits to change the post colors and add a new header and a few tricks to change or add links to my sidebar but I don't know how to post a permanent credit so I thought I'd give it it's own post.

The items I used to create my spooky new header are from Jen Wilson.
The paper is from her Whoo's Halloween paper set. The webs, spider, fence, and house are from the Accessory kit from the Halloween Holiday Collection.

I also bought another set by Taran at Scrapbook Graphics so I can work on a "haunted Hearse" album for Don.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool new header, Laura!

Anonymous said...

Love the new header! I keep meaning to make something more personal for my blog, but so many other things keep taking my time! lol

Anonymous said...

new header looks great, very spooky!

Anonymous said...

I love your new header Laura. That is such a cool idea to do a hearse album for Don. I can't wait to see your pages. Make sure to post them asap.

Nancy M