Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday already??

Wow this last week of vacation is flying by. I guess I've put off way too many things and now I'm trying to cram them all into this week. All of that and the regularly scheduled stuff for this week too.

Ok, today I went to school, took Brian, to take some stuff in and started working on reorganizing my classroom. I am no where close to being done either.
I went to pick up my new glasses. I don't know that I'm happy with them, but thankfully Lenscrafters has a 30 day guarantee. I got transitional lenses, but I my old glasses were as thin as they could be and had an anti-reflective coating on them.



I'm working on my portfolio again. I also need to write out some postcards for my new students and also would like to work on a new scrapbook page.

So I'm going to finish eating my General Tso chicken with shrimp fried rice and try to get my stuff done. I guess I should consider laundry and watering the flowers outside, but they were calling for rain.

No comments: