Saturday, August 05, 2006

I've got a little bug in my ear!


It's not a bug, although it does look like a little silver beetle. It is my new bluetooth hands free device. Well I can't say it's exactly mine; Don got it, he couldn't get it connected with his phone. Well neither could I but since I'm a female I didn't mind looking up some directions. I found them and found out that this little ear piece needed paired up with my phone. I offered to fix it up with Don's phone but I don't think he really cares. Hey, I offered once I'm not offering again. This one has black, mine had a darker silver more peuter color than black. I would have LOVED it to be pink! Pink to match my RAZR. My dad calls my phone the "sissy phone" because it's pink! Hey I'm the only girl at my house I deserve a litte pink here and there!

I found out that if I record names into my phone, I wouldn't even have to dial, I could say something like "home" and it would dial my home number. Hmmmmmmm if someone really ticked me off I could record something quite obscene as their voice tag. Nahhhhh that's not too nice, I wouldn't really do anything like that!

So now I'll be one of those people walking around and it will look like I'm talking to myself. So just don't think I'm a bit wacko, I'm probably using my little silver beetle.

I've been working on adding some bling to my phone, so when I get it done, I'll take a picture and add that here too!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

cool!!!!!!! love the pink RAZR

Rachael said...

Hysterical! Enjoy chatting! :)