Thursday, August 03, 2006

Spilling my secret

At the beginning of the week, I was honored to have received a p-mail or private mail at one of my favorite hangouts, DigiShopTalk. The email was an invitation to join Cindy Simon's Creative Team. I was excited! I cannot tell you how that made my day. I hesitated to toot anywhere because I didn't know if I should shout it to the world yet or not, so I quietly put up my little banner in several of my siggys at several digital boards where I hang out.





I thought I'd post my newest scrapbook page created with Cindy's Manhattan Loft digital kit. Thanks Cindy I am so honored and excited that you asked me to join your team.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I'm SO STOKED FOR YOU that you made her team! What an honor and about damn time someone recognized your amazing talent!! WOOOOOT sistah! So proud of you!!!!