Monday, August 21, 2006

Ok, I admit I have a bit of a shoe obsession

But I'm not Amelda Marcos or anything. I just like to find some really cool and comfortable shoes and go with it. I'm certainly picky in heel height, color, style. You know like almost any girl is. Well in Vegas we went to the outlet mall. I walked into the Clark store and started looking. I've never worn Clark's before. I do think that my grandmother used to wear Clark's. She always wore clogs or mules. Well I was strolling through the 8.5's and I found a pair but they were too big. Wow these must either run large or true to size and others don't. I found a pair sitting on the endcap and thought those look cool. Well I swear they were made just for me. They fit like a glove. Like I stuck in my foot and they melted right onto my foot. Well melted is a good word, it was Vegas after all and it was about 105 degrees.

Well anyway I bought 2 pair, but this pair I would consider getting in another color. I've had so many looks and comments. I actually have a pair of pants that almost match them perfectally and I had a shirt that I had bought and never wore that looked super with the pants too. That was my outfit today!

Ok, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. The brand of my shoes is Privo. They write it like this Pr!vo.



Anyway I just got to say I LOVE these shoes!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Laura, I love the shoes too! They look so darn comfy. Have fun strutting your stuff in them. :)

Angelina Schwarz said...

FUN shoes! They look SO comfy!