Sunday, January 22, 2006

This is a crazy week!

I can't believe that we are beyond half way through January. Where does the time go?
The quarter ended at school last Friday. Grades are due by tomorrow at 3:00 pm. Yippee mine are done! Now I have a hair appointment, Doug' therapy, Doug's volleyball practice and quite a few other things happening this week.

Hmmmmmmmmm, nothing too big, just turning the big 39. Yikes where did that time go???
Yes I think I look 39, I feel 39 and I don't want to! I guess there are only two things to do about it...live with it or change it!

I've got one more week to finish the portfolio. I've got to get cracking on it. I would like to have it done so I can enjoy next weekend without fretting over that dang thing.

Doug is making big progress with his shoulder at rehab. He returns to the doctor on February 6, so we are hoping for a release. He needs to start playing volleyball again.

We are anxiously awaiting Brian's report card and hoping that we see some improvement from the 1st quarter, but we are expecing more of difference in the 3rd quarter. The pills are making some difference, now he just needs to decide himself about making better decisions.

Ok, this has been a hectic day and my eyes are exhausted. I can barely see this screen. Thank goodness for that typing class in highschool. Touch typing is so much easier than the hunt and peck method!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

crazy weeks !!! ugg i'v had a handfull of them
i'm on your side if you're having one LOL

dont know if you saw it but i left messages in Messenger for you when you were logged on but not there ..... i have a pressie for you ( thats australian for a presant! lol )
ta da! a blog header for you!
if ya wanna email me i'll put it in for you! its a super cutie have a peek here.....>
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/snapbooks/Laura-blog-title-.jpg
love ya say hi to all and please beg nancy to let me back in!!!!!
i'm assuming you all voted to keep me out :S :P