Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

Still haven't finished the kimono.
Still haven't sewn on the button on my finished Finnish vest.
Need to pay bills again.
Oprah book is at my friend's and so are my supplies. I need to get some creativity.
Still reading Old Willis Place.
Picked up 2 more books and 2 Reading Teacher magazines from school.
Have 5 more college classes.
Still need to finish Don's business cards.

Lots to still do at work to finish up the school year.

Can't WAIT until School's out.

Major hand washing going on and no more high fives at school. Swine flu watch.

Finally saw A League of their Own again. Thanks library for a free 2 week rental.
Also watch Harold and Maude. They say it has a cult following. There were times Don and I looked at each other and chuckled. Rolled on the floor laughing when Maude refers to the Commie Jap Pigs! (Private joke around here!)

Ok, bed is calling and it's not even 10. Maybe if I get to bed early, I can get to work early and get filing and grading done, maybe. I also have to decide what to teach tomorrow night at the college. Something, I'll figure out something.

Until we meet again!

No comments: