Sunday, April 05, 2009

sick days over

by my own choice. I'm going to work tomorrow. Things have been healing quickly and I feel good. Well, better than I could have ever expected.

Just thought I'm tell you out of all the movies I watched all weekend, Mama Mia was my favorite and I also enjoyed Nim's Island. Both are highly suggested. We used the sign along extra after watching Mama Mia. Don enjoyed it too, so it's just not a chick flick.

I was bummed that the disc for A League of their Own was so scratched it wouldn't play.

I did like A Weekend in Rodanthe, but I guess I was looking for a happier ending. Didn't quite expect that ending.

Well I need to get to bed because tomorrow's commute to work is going to be long. It's snowing here and I know it's going to create havoc with rush hour.

On the recovery front, drainage band removed, no bandages needed any longer, stitches should be coming out on Tuesday. Please keep praying for good results on the biopsy results.

Four days of work this week, 3 are teaching days, one parent-teacher conference day.

Adios!

No comments: