Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Two Post Weekend

Can you believe it??? I truly can't. I have had a really nice, relaxing weekend. I got a few things done. I wrote all the bills for the entire month, scheduled the online payments and now when I can get into my room to file them, I'll get them filed and finished up for February. The wonderful thing is that even with an added car repair, Don needing to buy books for school, and student loans starting again, God provided us with the funds we needed and just a bit extra to save for a rainy day. If I'm able to save some each month, I'll be able to go to my girlfriend, Marybeth's scrapbook weekend in June. It's very local, but weekend away with friends, scrapbooking, challenges, and delicious food. It also provides another opportunity to catch up on a few projects that are unfinished.

Another beautiful day in Chicagoland. I heard the weather forcast and Tuesday they are calling for 62 degrees. Remember it's February people and we should not be that warm. We are going to get hit again, I know it.

On Friday, I stayed at school with 3 others and we did Billy Banks' Boot Camp video. Those squats have me still feeling it in my hamstrings. Tonight I might hop on Wii Fit for a bit of aerobics and balance exercise. Anyone else out there do Wii Fit? My favorites are Advanced step, ski jump, and boxing practice on Wii Sports.
I'm finding I need a yoga mat for the strength and yoga exercises. Next thing to save for, I guess.

So what made your weekend special? Mine is that Don's home tonight and not working. Although he's asleep, it's always nice to share the bed. (Well sometimes having the bed alone is a simple pleasure too!)

Toodles

1 comment:

SusannaT said...

62...bah... I'm freezing my butt here... :D