Saturday, September 20, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

Another willllllllllldddd and crrrrrrraaaaazzzzzzy (said in my very best Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd voices) week. Long week, 2 jobs, picture day, lots of papers to grade, still no set schedule, and homecoming week.

Brian went to the dance today with his girlfriend. They looked cute, but teenage boys are still in that awkward stage where they don't quite fill out the dress pants and the shirts, they aren't used to a tie or dress shoes, and they try to pull off the dressed-up look with their long shaggy hair. At least my son did.

The picture plans changed so I went early and snapped a few then took myself down to the nail salon for a pedicure. Then I walked next door to Dairy Queen for a little ice cream treat.

Here are a few pictures of Brian and his girlfriend.


No comments: