Monday, August 18, 2008

By this time next week...

all the Henager's will be back in school. That's right I said all! Big D, who is my oldest son, who is a sophomore goes back to NIU (Go Huskies!) on Wednesday after I get home from training. He's paying the extra to go back a day early, and let me tell you, it is soooo much less hectic and well worth the $50 to take him and move him in a day early.

Mr. B, which is Brian starts his junior year of high school next Monday. I registered him today. You wouldn't believe how expensive high school registration is! So much for a free and public education.

Last but not least, Don registered for college today. Luckily things were filling up so fast, and were already full, he got into all the classes we wanted him to be in. Two are 12 week classes which start in about a month, 1 is a class where the classes are done at home, and 2 are on campus in the evenings. He's got about 15 semester hours, so he truly is a full time student.

Then there is me. I have part-time college faculty meetings tomorrow afternoon. On Wednesday & Thursday I have my full-time training. Next Monday and Tuesday are teachers' inservice days at my full-time job, then kids come on Wednesday. The college kids come this Thursday.

So when you see all four of us together and you ask how's school, you may just get a response from all of us.

No comments: