Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's still winter

oh how I know it. Today, another batch of snow. It's nothing fun like a batch of warm yummy cookies coming out of the oven, it's horrible because it means another long commute home and more shoveling.

Today it was about an hour and half home; double the usual and customary. Luckily there was dinner in the crock pot. I sat and watched Biggest Loser, knitted and tried to stay warm. I went out and shoveled since the snow finally ended.

I need to work on a new Bible study I'm involved in. I was supposed to have the first week done for last Wednesday but it was snowed out so I actually had an extra week and still didn't get it done. I'm horrible, and get the most done right before deadlines are due.

I know I'm a poor, poor blogger. I've been super busy and unfortunately my "My busy life slows down" blog has been left silent lately. I've kinda dropped reading my gratitude book. I need to get on a schedule to read and work on the bible study each day. In addition to getting to the gym. I've broke the 20 pound mark so I'm excited to meet my 10% goal. I tell you if I knew Weight watchers was the way for me I would have done this years ago!

Well I have to hop off here and get in a chat with my dh and son about some homework project he has due at college.

Toodles and hope you're not shoveling too much!

1 comment:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Laura, congrats on your weight loss! We're digging out here, too. It's our second snow day in a row. :p As you said, though, not the fun kind...more the "get stuck on our annoying dirt road" and worry about frost-bite kind, lol.

Take care, girl!