Sunday, September 30, 2007

Going "dark" this halloween

Some of you may know that my husband owns a hearse. Yep I'm sure that if you didn't know that, your jaw just dropped. It is his "toy". He's always wanted to get into the funeral business and this was his first step. He actually bought it from ebay. Guess you really can find anything on ebay!

Well he's had it just over a year and he's been competing in hearse shows and contests. I've only gone to one that was in our town because some of the things these people do are a bit "darker" than I choose to be. I guess Don and I are ying/yang, light & dark. Well I decided to get a bit involved in his "dark side"

I told him I'd make him a hearse album. These are some of the kits I've found that could just work. What do you think??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I love the idea of you celebrating the dark side! I like several of the kits, the Halloweenie...Oops, I forgot the names of the other two, BRB...
NancyM

Anonymous said...

OK, the other two I like are Tricked out overlays and Wicked. Actually, I like all of the kits, but those three were my favorite. I can't wait to see the layouts!
NancyM

Adrienne said...

Moving too fast for morning! I like the Halloweenite and Wicked...Body Parts? EWWWWW! Girl, not for a hearse...that's a given, right? Halloweenite is cool. I'll go look again.

Adrienne said...

I like the Appliquette's pumpkins. I couldn't figure out how to stop and enlarge pix. A bit hard to see the names so quickly. The Tricked out overlays are cool, too, like Nance said. (Hi Nance!)