Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How do you get rid of a bag full of baseball cards

yep you read right...baseball cards. I have tried looking up the value of some of them. You're thinking how much??? Well not too much, really. But there has got to be someone who loves the thrill of the hunt. There are some rookie cards in there, some famous people who I'm sure aren't worth as much as they think they are, and some people whose 15 minutes of fame are up.

I'm also trying to decide if I should sell my driveway...yep my driveway. I live a block or less from the highschool and the older kids who drive pay to park in local driveways. My mom has a prime spot...you know location, location, location. For the first in years my mom is going to sell a side two. Know how much her neighbor across the street gets....$350...CASH!!! If I can get out of the house early enough, I could actually sell two spots. That would be a helpful chunk of change for the tuition payments. I've got to decide in the next day or two. Doug's friends are already calling or emailing him about a parking spot.

I have been staying up way too late and getting up way too late. That has got to stop tonight. Early to bed and early to rise. I've got a week to get myself into the groove before school starts, and only one more morning before the drudgery of 7 days of training before school starts.

So here is one thing I worked on last night...way too late. This will go into my all about me album one day.




all of the credits can be seen here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what about altering them? I'm thinkin a cute little mini album made on 4x6 prints... 2 pages per 4x6, that'd make each card about 4x3, that's got to be pretty close to a baseball card eh? ROFL! Then modge podge your prints on those cards and bind together with a recipe ring, add a bunch of fun ribbons and POOF! There ya go.. That, or I'd sell the chunk on ebay...... teeheeehee and use the money for future digi purchases... HAAAAAAA!

Shawna said...

Wow I've never heard of selling your driveway spots to local teens before! I'd probably do it for anything close to $350 LOL!

Mrs. Burns said...

Hi Izzie! You were a runner up in my name contest, please email me at andreaburnsct@hotmail.com

Thanks sweets!