Monday, August 13, 2007

A busy blogger

I know I've not updated this site for a while, but I've been just a tad bit busy. Not only have I been trying to relax and enjoy the last few days of my vacation, but I've been trying to get my older son ready for college, and I've had some extra doctors' appointments and a surgical procedure. I found out today that all things were good and the test results were good from my procedure and after a few weeks of healing time I should be as good as new.

I've been relaxing and trying to decide when I should go into school to set up my classroom. I've decided that since I have 7 days of training that I'll go and spend an extra hour or two there a couple days next week. Either that or get up really early and get in there for about an hour before my training starts. That might actually be the very best because I have a classroom with one window and no air conditioning.

I have decided to apply for a couple of new design teams. I was then asked to join Valerie Fowler's creative team too. I've got to do a couple things with her stuff. I have been creating a few pages for Scrapquick.com My newer pages are not up yet but there is a cute girl and boy birthday page. Creating pages for Christine Smith's website is so different than creating my own pages. I do enjoy the idea of creating for someone else, and wondering...do other people enjoy what I create?

Ok, I offically have 2 more days of vacation. I need to have my dryer fixed,(yes this is the Maytag Neptune double dryer that I got when I was on Oprah) and yes it's only 2 years old! We are running low on clean clothes so I have to make a decision whether or not to dry at my mom's or at the laundry mat.

Ok chinese carry-out is here so I'm ending this post. Toodles as Brian says!

No comments: