Saturday, July 28, 2007

739 pages....

Done!

That's right I finally finished reading HP. It took less than a week, I know many people sat up and read, read, read; but life and my ability to stay awake at times interrupted that.

It brought tears to my eyes several times. there were a few surprises thrown in there at times, but as I was reading, and thinking about the foreshadowing back from the other books, I figured out some of the subplots.

I'm really sad about a few of the deaths. Knowing my son has met the Phelps brothers, it's going to be hard to watch movie seven. There is a spoiler in there, hope you don't figure it out if you're not finished reading.

Don got my sink fixed. I guess my garbage disposal and brocolli don't work too well together. Thankfully it is fix.

I'm feeling a bit like finishing projects. I feel like I'm known for starting projects and not finishing them. I have a puzzle swap I started, got all my sent away pieces back, but never did my own. I wrote a grant for my final project, got it back and thought I should make a couple corrections and mail it and I never have. I've still got time, I'll get it into the mail on Monday, PROMISE!

So today I've 3 things I want to accomplish: finish HP...Done, clean the kitchen because of the stopped drain I couldn't, and recover the chair.

What's on your weekend list?

No comments: