Saturday, March 10, 2007

New layouts

I've been able to create a couple new layouts this week since I finally got one major assignment finished. Another is due soon, but there isn't class next week so we will use the usual classtime to work on it. It's major too! I hate these huge assignments :{
Anyway, these two layouts are using kits by Cindy Simon available at Elemental Scraps.


This is a kit called Lucky You. You can purchase it at at Elemental Scraps. Full credits can be found here. Right now there is a great deal on this kit. If you purchase the kit, you get the cool shamrock pin alpha for free! Of course it also come with the super easy to use pin action. I thought the pins were awesome!


The second layout is of my friend Shellie's daughter Kiana from her Libby Lu makeover day.

Thanks for the photo Shellie!



Full credits can be found here. Cindy Simon's Kit Rebecca can be purchased at Elemental Scraps.
Other than this and school and class my life's been pretty "normal." For those who know me well, "normal" is like walking up hill, backwards in a windstorm.

I do have great news though...I've lost 10 pounds! I'm beginning to have more energy. I'll keep working with my personal trainer for a few more weeks and need to get to the Y more often than I do. At least the weather is getting nice for a few outdoor walks. Since the days will be getting longer, I'm sure the dogs will love the walks.

Keep on keeping on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could give me a lesson for sure!!! Love that new layout!