Friday, March 23, 2007

A bit of creativity

After a long week I'm so glad it's Friday. I've been to the Y 3 times this week. My workouts are getting a bit longer and longer. I really am finally not feeling blahhhhhhhhh and I'm more motivated to keep going, even if going alone.

This is the first weekend in a long time that I don't feel bogged down with work. I do have some small homework things to do, and think of a research question to start on for the action research project for the summer. I also have lesson plans, a few papers to grade, a ton of laundry, and have to make desert for our small church group tomorrow night. Looking for a yummy recipe...anyone have one??

I'm also trying to catch up on design team work. Here is my newest layout. All the elements are from Christine Smith and Jenn Howland. It is a double-up kit called Delightly Diverse. It is available at The Digichick

So here are some photos from Miraval.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Laura. Everytime I see your Miraval pics, I want to go there.
Nancy